AC As part of this highly detailed extension development at Exeter College, AC were asked to undertake a number of highly complex elements to ensure that the overall finish to the project was in keeping with the rest of the campus.
Utilising our full capacity of expertise, we were involved with:
- Restoring the existing sash windows and adding secondary glazing to them.
- Fabricating bespoke metalwork for the staircases, decorative panels and feature panels.
- Installing the cherry wood stair cores
- Our Joinery division fabricated bespoke glulam beams, and provided timber frames for the new windows
- Our Weld division fabricated bespoke metal gates for the campus entrance and balustrades for the stairwells
This was all done in addition to undertaking the Floor Finishes package, and has resulted in a visually stunning project, as highlighted by the images below.